Follow Us

Samantha opens up on having a baby with Naga Chaitanya




Samantha said that she and husband Naga Chaitanya have already decided when they want to have a baby and that the actress will take a break from everything else once she has a child.


Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya have been married for about six months now, and the couple's fans have already begun speculating if the actress is pregnant with her first baby.

Samantha, on her part, has 'already fixed a date' as to when she wants to have a child.

In a recent interview with Film Companion, Samantha said that she and husband Naga Chaitanya have decided 'the timeline for when they will have a baby'.

"I have put a date as to when I want my baby. The date has been fixed! Like, as if that's going to happen according to the date we have fixed! But Chay (Naga Chaitanya) seems to be certain that it will happen on the assigned date!" said Samantha, bursting out laughing.

"But we have definitely fixed the timeline as to when we want to have a baby," said the Rangasthalam actress.

So, will acting take a back seat after she starts a family?

"When I have a child, that child is going to be my universe. I had the greatest respect for working mothers. My childhood was not very rosy. For all adults, who haven't had a very rosy childhood, the first thing they will tell you is that they want to give their child everything that they did not have. That's something that has stuck with me. So I think the first few years after I have a child, I would not be anywhere. That child will be everything for me," said Samantha.

She also spoke about how her life has changed after marriage. Samantha said that earlier, she had to think only about herself. But now, she has to think about her family also.

"Chay and I have a very normal approach to things; from writing our provision list to deciding the menu for dinner, to seeing if everything is there at home. Day-to-day activities are organised by us. I like to do that at home," said Samantha.

Samantha tied the knot with Naga Chaitanya in October 2017.

On the work front, Samantha is currently riding high on the success of the Telugu film Rangasthalam that is breaking record after record at the box office.

www.indiatoday.in
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Definition List

Unordered List

Support

[Break][feat1]